NECA Supporter Terms and Conditions
Membership of NECA ensures electrical and communications contractors have the necessary tools to save money, stay abreast of changes, take advantage of opportunities and meet business goals.
Just some of the benefits of membership include:
- Industrial relations and employee advice and support
- Occupational health and safety resources and specialist advice
- Education and training calendar focusing on technical and management knowledge and skills
- Contract templates and other commercial assistance and advice
- Industry and business information
- Technical and licensing support
- Industry recognition through the NECA Awards of Excellence and other marketing and networking opportunities
Additional benefits of membership include automatic access to a range of business schemes and bulk-buying arrangements that can help contractors save money on selected goods and services including:
- Australian Standards
- Industry-specific business stationery
- Discounted telephone and Internet packages
- Discounted fuel
- Discounted vehicle purchases
- Reduced rates on insurances designed specifically for contractors
- Assistance with payment recovery
- Legal services
NECA membership is fully tax deductible.
Further information is available in the Member Services section of this website or by downloading a copy of our Membership Benefits brochure below.
The National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA) is the national voice of the electrotechnology contracting industry. NECA is the only association that represents the interests of electrical and communications contractors Australia-wide, from employers and business people to technicians.
NECA's services are tailored to the unique needs of contractors working in the electrotechnology industry. We save members time and money by providing timely information, advice and practical tools to make business easier, safer and more cost-effective.
With offices in every state, NECA employs specialists in industrial relations, occupational health and safety, management, education and training, human resources and technology who are on-hand to offer advice on a range of topics and provide representation and support in industrial relations matters. It has representatives on 37 Standards Australia technical committees. NECA is also a registered organisation in federal and state industrial jurisdictions.
The Association actively represents the needs and entitlements of contractors at all levels of government and industry, ensuring members' needs are heard. We regularly provide more than 5,000 members nationwide with up-to-date industry-relevant information including current training, occupational health and safety, industrial and legislative requirements.
NECA employs more than 2,000 apprentices in joint Group Training Companies.
NECA's interests in this area are represented through:
- VICTEC Group Training (Victoria)
- NECA Group Training (New South Wales)
- PEER VEET Group Training (South Australia)
- NECA Electrical Group Training (Western Australia)