- What is the EcoSmart Electricians Program?
- Why is energy efficient training important now?
- Why become an EcoSmart Electrician?
- Apply for Accreditation
- Success Stories
- Industry Events
forgot your password?
How will this add value to your customers?
By becoming an accredited EcoSmart Electrician you offer additional value to your customers and another reason for them to select you over the competition.
The Carbon Pollution Emissions Scheme's Green paper recognized that there are 4 major household emissions efficient opportunities:
- Hot water heating
- Appliance consumption
There are a number of ways that you can assist your clients reduce their energy use and emissions, here are just a few installations that you as a certified ESE can provide:
Sensors to turn off lighting and other energy consuming appliances when no one is in the area
- Hallways, car parks, corridors, entrances, garages etc
Energy efficient lighting
- Having the right kind of lighting is important to your client's health and safety. When you are an EcoSmart Electrician you can recommend energy efficient lighting throughout homes and businesses, ensuring safety for your client, reducing energy use and saving them money
- A high level of energy efficiency can be achieved in high usage areas such as living, kitchen and communal areas.
Heating and Cooling Appliance advice
- Not all systems are suitable for all buildings and areas. When you are an EcoSmart Electrician you will be able to advise on the most efficient and cost effective option for your clients specific needs
Solar energy generation
- Not every system is suitable for every location, building, area and gradient - When you are an EcoSmart Electrician you will be able to assess and advise the best solution for your client
Solar Hot Water Systems
- When you are an EcoSmart Electrician you will be able to assess and advise the best solar solution for your clients
Pumps, Fans and Motors
- Over 50% of an organization's energy costs can be in the running of pumps, fans and motors. When you are an EcoSmart Electrician you will assess and offer advice to improve system reliability and efficiency. This advice will provide the client with cost savings, higher profits, lower energy costs and less green house gas emissions.